Hi all--I just looked at all the recent photos and film--they are wonderful!!!! We have been thinking about you all for the last week---"the office "for MK, school for Levynn, smiles and happiness for Lincoln, and visits from Granddy and all, and finally "being there" for Nathan--you certainly have risen to the work at hand with grace and joy and I couldn't be more happy for you. Much love and kisses all around! MUM
a very special day for all of us...!!
ReplyDeleteloved sharing it with all of you...
Hi all--I just looked at all the recent photos and film--they are wonderful!!!! We have been thinking about you all for the last week---"the office "for MK, school for Levynn, smiles and happiness for Lincoln, and visits from Granddy and all, and finally "being there" for Nathan--you certainly have risen to the work at hand with grace and joy and I couldn't be more happy for you. Much love and kisses all around!
ReplyDeleteMUM