Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fancy Levynn

When Dad and Levynn were at the library last week, she noticed a flyer on the bulletin board advertising a "Fancy Nancy" storytime and fashion show. So we've been counting the days.

Fancy Nancy, for those who don't know, is a children's book character who likes all things - you guessed it - fancy.

Sounds like a reason to dig into the dress-up bag, does it not?

And this was the result:


Levynn did have a wardrobe malfunction, though, and she wasn't too pleased about it.

But she pushed the shoes aside and refocused.


3 comments:

  1. oh we <3 Fancy Nancy and I do believe Fancy Levynn has her beat...!!

    perfectly fancy and so poised to go on with the show even with the wardrobe malfunction... which could have been total heartbreak for any ordinary girl... but not our Levynn...!!

    truly the most perfect attire... I know the library was impressed... and look at her right up front too... librarian Grandy is so so proud... can you even tell... ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be there so bad....such a cute litte girl Levynn. Doesnt look like Chicago cold bothers anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the looks of the pics, Lev was the most fabulous by far!! And I am sure she dressed herself! I love her sooo!

    ReplyDelete