Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back to the zoo

We returned to Lincoln Park Zoo yesterday, but this time we met a group there. It was (unofficial) Lakeview YMCA Kiddie Kollege Day, marking the last hurrah for most of them in the program.

The best part was watching Levynn interact with the other kids. She obviously has some buddies.


Kiddie Kollege is offered during the summer, but we decided to give Levynn a break before Pre-K starts in September. However, she will start a T-Ball "class" at the YMCA next week!

1 comment:

  1. I was just remembering how much I enjoyed the Father's Day video that you all did last year. I have enjoyed your blog so much over this past year. Thanks again for sharing with the rest of us. I hope that you enjoy my blog too, though it definitely suffers from a lack of cute kids!

    ReplyDelete