Saturday, June 23, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame


A nice nap in the afternoon let us all stay up late for a Bats baseball game at Slugger Field downtown. Temperature was very nice and everything was good until the rain delay in the 9th inning at 8 p.m. We'd promised Levynn she could run the bases with the other kids after the game so we waited it out, only to be disappointed that they didn't allow it after all. Levynn just said we'd have to do it next time. What a nice, patient girl.

4 comments:

  1. hey...im back. Looks like an exciting weekend after I left....If I had known watermelon was on the menu I might have a stayed longer...glad to be of use for the overheards.....Misc. Services has a multitude of uses thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt says "Put on a Papi face" and has a smiley face caricature of Red Sox star David "Big Papi" Ortiz.

    ReplyDelete